1. GET EDUCATED. Read up on my philosophy and check out my work. Check out the websites of other photographers and make sure that I am the best choice for you! I’d love to meet up with you in person before you make a final decision to help you decide if I’m the best fit for your wedding.
2. GET IN TOUCH. Email me or send me a message on Facebook and we’ll plan a time to meet up for coffee to chat! We can get to know each other, talk about the wedding, and plan your engagement session.
3. GET PHOTOGRAPHED. This step is a pretty fun one!! We’ll get to know each other better during your engagement session and you will get a feel for how I work. A CD of images will be mailed to you in about three weeks so you can get crackin’ on your save-the-dates!
4. GET HITCHED. I’ll show up for getting ready and stay until you are sent off. Laughter, tears, and good times will be had by all. Photographs will be made to prove it. I’ll stay “behind-the-scenes” when needed and give direction during portraits; you won’t have to worry about anything except having an awesome time!
5. GET PHOTOGRAPHED… AGAIN? If you’ve chosen to go with an extra session or a few, we’ll get to take pictures together all over again! YAY!
6. GET PICTURES! One month after your wedding or last extra session takes place, I’ll come to your house (with snacks) and you will get to see ALL of your awesome photographs! I will bring along examples of the kinds of prints and products I offer so you can decide what would be best to order without any doubts. Your products will be at your doorstep (hand-delivered by me!) within a month after your order is place.
7. GET HAPPY. Your wedding photographs are finished are ready to last a lifetime. Take a deep breath and smile. (: